Our terms and conditions as set out in this document for our customers.
Approaching each job uniquely, Envision Creative Web & Graphic Design will use its expertise to specifically enhance the branding of your business with catchy and high-quality logos, adverts, letterheads, business cards, signage, websites, etc. Envision Creative Web & Graphic Design enjoys the challenge of meeting the specific website & graphic design needs of every single one of their clients.
Envision Creative Web & Graphic Design is reachable by email, Facebook business page messages and phone (0800 113 187) from Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm New Zealand time. Envision Creative Web & Graphic Design will endeavour to get back to you within 24 hours during these days and times.
You, the client, agree that you will supply all of the necessary info we require for your design job. This includes all and any copy, images, and logos. You, the client, guarantee to Envision Creative Web & Graphic Design that any elements of copy, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks or other artwork that you provide, you either own or you have the ok to use them. Any info that Envision Creative Web & Graphic Design has to source, we, therefore charge $75 per hour for our time. Anything Envision Creative Web & Graphic Design needs to purchase for the design job incurs a cost. We will pass it on to you, the client. We will discuss this with you before any costs are incurred and any invoices are sent.
Design Job Approval:
Once you (client) approves your designs, you accept all responsibility for any use of the design. This includes any other process, eg printing, signage, Facebook banners. Envision Creative Web & Graphic Design holds no responsibility for any issues or errors that happen post design approval. Any changes that require post-approval will incur an extra design fee. This is to cover the time it takes to make the changes. Envision Creative Web & Graphic Design will discuss this cost with you and an invoice will be sent before any design work changes will be made.
Any design options Evasion Creative sends to you during the design process is the property of Evasion Creative Web & Graphic Design. Therefore we do not give permission for anyone else to reproduce any of our designs. When You (client) approves and pay design in full then you own the design.
You, the client will receive your invoice via email for a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the design cost. Once we, Envision Creative, receive this payment, we will email you your initial design work within 7 working days. We require all remaining fees before we can send you your final files. Payment is due seven (7) days from the issuance of invoice unless we arrange otherwise with you. A two and a half per cent (2.5%) monthly service charge is billable against overdue invoices/late payments.
If you have provided all your design preferences and information in adherence with our question list structure and followed our edits guidance but are still unhappy with your website, you may either request a re-design of your website (at no further charge) or request a full refund of your deposit paid. If you have proceeded to publication and subsequently requested a refund for any reason after finalizing payment for the final invoice, a refund will not be offered.
In all other instances where a refund is processed, the website will be taken offline within 2 working days from the date of refund confirmation being issued. It is the policy of Envision Creative to not keep any refunded work live, nor offer copies of this work to the original client or any other party.
If you do not like your website and have not provided any guidance, there must be sufficient reason and proof that we could not provide what you want either technically or based on our service standard.
In order to be eligible for a 100% refund you must meet the following conditions:
- The request must be made during the review phase of your site with clear reasons why you are dissatisfied with your site
- Your request must be provided in writing by email
- You must have provided us with specific guidance initially which we did not follow
- The design was suggested by us in the absence of your guidance
- You must provide us with an opportunity to re-design your site in the first instance stating your preferences for change
- Your request must be in good faith and not in any way taking advantage of our time or service
Exceptions to our 100% Refund Policy
We will not issue a refund of your deposit in the following instances:
- You cannot request a refund if you have already approved your draft website or indicated that you are satisfied with it
- If we have designed your site to your specifications and your request is due to your own change of mind
- If you have changed your mind about completing your website to the publication stage
- If you change your mind about your own business idea during the development phase of your site
- If you cease business operations during the design phase of your site
- Refund not applicable on domain and registration fees.
- Refund not applicable for express service clients.
- Refund not applicable for any delays out of our control.
- Refund not applicable once the website is completed.
- Refund not applicable on web hosting fees.
All complaints can be made directly to Envision Creative Web & Graphic Design via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Limitation of Liability:
You, agree to indemnify and hold harmless Envision Creative Web & Graphic Design from any and all claims, demands, losses, causes of action, damage, lawsuits, judgments, including legal fees and costs. But only to the extent caused by, the work supplied by Envision Creative Web & Graphic Design.
Acceptance of Envision Creative Web & Graphic Design Terms and Conditions:
Envision Creative will supply a document holding the above terms and conditions via email along with the initial invoice. Having paid the 50% non-refundable deposit, we take it that you have read these terms and conditions and accept them.
Thank you for taking the time to read these terms and conditions. In conclusion, if you have any queries please contact Envision Creative Web & Graphic Design. This contract is made between you, the client, and Envision Creative Web & Graphic Design.