On-Page SEO Services
According to novasolutions.com, On-page SEO refers to the optimization factors that affect a web page’s rankings in a search engine. These factors are controlled by the creator and coding on the page and play a role in natural search results.
If you are a website or blog owner, search engine optimization is extremely important. On-site SEO elements include keyword placement in the content, HTML coding, meta tags, image tags, and other elements that are directly within your control. Basically, anything you do ON a page and TO a page is considered on-page SEO, while anything you do with the link, such as submitting it to directories, is off-page SEO.
Here are a few techniques for performing good on-site search engine optimization:
– Create compelling headings and sub-headings. Use various keywords and keyword phrases. Content is extremely important, so you will want to organize the paragraphs and highlight the headings and sub-headings with the appropriate H tags, from H1 down to H6.
– Keep the title tag 70 characters or fewer. The title should be something that summarizes the content on the page, and should contain a long-phrased keyword.
– Don’t forget to do SEO with every single image on the site, including banners and logos. Each image should be optimized with title and ALT tags. Don’t use the exact same keyword for image file either. Remember that different users will use different searches.
– Don’t go overboard with the keywords. Keyword stuffing will only get your page penalized or possibly even banned from the search engines. You can use variations of a keyword, both short and long-tail, throughout the body of the content. There are tools that will help you determine which keywords to use. You can also do your own research by browsing forum posts and comments on popular social networking sites.
– Create an XML SiteMap and add every page in your site to it. Platforms such as WordPress offer tools to help you do this. Not only does this make it easier for visitors to navigate your site, it also helps with SEO. Use webmaster tools to submit it to search engines.
– In addition to a site map, you will also want to do some internal linking back and forth between your on pages
– Don’t forget the page name. You can optimize the URL Itself for each page by incorporating a keyword in its name. However, do not stuff the URLs with subtitles or make them too long, as they might come across as spammy. They should be concise and easy to read.
– Another on-page search engine optimization tactic is to use social media buttons to encourage visitors to share the page’s content on their social profiles. Give them a chance to follow you on Twitter or “like” a page on Facebook. With social signals, you can increase your search engine rankings.
One thing you will NOT want to do is become so focused on keywords and on-page SEO that you neglect the content and the information itself. Your primary focus should be creating a page that people will want to read and share. Still however, the first step to getting people to your page, is making it easy for them to find. Therefore on page SEO is critical.
Source: On-Page SEO Services (novasolutions)